Armix CCTV® Model DX2 32 Channel NVR - DMS Series
Our DX2 Series recorders provide all of the functions and features of the DX series with a few important differences. The DX2-3204 has twice the decoding capacity allowing to playback more cameras simultaneously as well as 320Mbps inbound network throughput for even smoother video capture and playback. It supports cameras up to 12MP resolutions as well. The 32ch model uses dual gigabit ethernet ports to allow for an isolated network for the cameras as well as an ethernet port to allow the DVR system to be connected to the client's existing network - this is done for security and, more importantly, to avoid heavily congesting the client's local network.
- 32 Ch. IP camera input
- 320 Mbps max throughput
- Quad core embedded system processor
- Supports H.264(+) & H.265(+) video compression
- Up to 12 Megapixel recording resolutions
- 2 HDMI & 2 VGA outputs
- HDMI output up to 4K UHD (HDMI1), VGA1/VGA2/HDMI2 output up to 1080p
- Main screen layouts: 1/4/8/9/16/25/36, sub screen layouts: 1/4/8/9/16
- Dual gigabit ethernet network interfaces - 10/100/1000Mbps
- 4 Ch. 4K synchronous playback 30fps / 16Ch. 1080p synchronous playback 30fps
- Holds 4 x 3.5" SATA security hard drives up to 10TB ea
- 1x eSATA Port
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 16.2" x 3.0"
|Part Number||Installed Hard Drive Size|